She got a little carried away but was a good sister and took them off of Emma's face.
The many faces of Elivia! Oh bother!
These pictures were taking this last Sunday. Emma is 7 weeks old! Grandma Peggy fixed these dresses so that they are longer. Elivia's was too short.
Emma's not too sure about getting a hug from Elivia!
Daddy and his girls! (Elivia was cooperating very well as you can see) :)
Ok, so really, these are the many faces of Elivia! Happy and cute....
And just plain snotty!!! LOL This one really gets me! LOL Or maybe she's being protective and saying "Get away from my sister!" lol
Being cute again!
Kisses!
I just love this picture of Emma! She is just so cute!! And slowly but surely, getting rolls all over her little body!
Goofy sister!
I love my family!!



Fun blog post!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love that Elivia is so good to her sister. I love all the silly faces she makes.
ReplyDeletelove the pictures of the blocks all over emma, haha! also, the "just plain snotty face" of elivia is hilarious. love it! too cute!
ReplyDelete