Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Playing catch up!

This is Elivia's new favorite spot. I have a hard time keeping her out of it. I don't like her playing under there because of the cords but she insists and it's a constant struggle. In this picture, I was in the kitchen and happened to look over and found her under there with her dolly, and sucking on her doll's binky! She is so silly! She never liked binkies to which I am grateful for now not having to break her of the habit but she just loves to play with binkies now because of Emma!



My little ham!

Aunt Lindsey and Emma!

Helping Daddy vacuum. She is such a good helper!


Ok, so we don't watch much tv but the other day we put on a movie. It had just started and we hadn't settled down on the couch yet, and this is how we found her. Too cute!

At the Dr's office. She was a proud big sister and showed Emma off to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the pictures. Elivia is adorable and looks like a wonderful big sister. Emma is a doll. What a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete