Thursday, September 30, 2010

Greener on the other side???

When I was younger, I had a friend who had braces and I was so jealous! I wanted braces so bad, and would pretend that I had them....My guess is Elivia is doing the same thing now.
Elivia to Mom "I'm not doing anything! I'm sweet and innocent!"


Next thing I know, she's got Emma's binky in her mouth! In fact, anytime I leave it laying around, I find Elivia walking around the house with it in her mouth and she is always so proud of herself! Silly girl! Next thing I'll know, she will be in Emma's bouncer!

Oh wait, she already has been!! She loves getting in this bouncer! This time she pulled Emma's blanket up on her too! Silly girl!!







3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for the laugh! Nothing like a good ole' belly chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How sweet! I love posts like this...She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute. Audrey does the same stuff. if i had known earlier on that all of a sudden she would want to ride in the stroller, i would have gotten a double stroller! you couldn't keep her in it until Ashie came and now she insists on riding in it!

    ReplyDelete