Total $33.06
Coupons $11
Used $22 ups
Paid $.06
And got more ups back, I just don't remember how many, because I already used them...
Coupons 13.39
Paid 16.24
Used $12 in ups
So I really only paid 4.24
Plus I remember I got a lot of ups but don't remember the total, because this was a while ago and I don't have them anymore. (I used them)
Ok so this one I did today! So anyone looking at this can do it! Go here for all the matchups and coupons.
2 Gain Dishwashing soap $0.88 ea ($1.76)
2 Playtex tampons 18 ct $4.00 ea ($8.00)
1 Blistex Lip Ointment $1.49
2 Antios Immune Shots 2ct $2.99 ea ($5.98)
1 Lysol Wipes 28 ct $3.49
1 Lysol Bowl Cleaner $3.49 (BOGO=free)
2 Purex 3in1 $8.99 ea (BOGO=1free)
My total before coupons =$29.73
Used $19.00 in coupons =$10.73
Paid $10.73
Got $5 in ups rewards
Will recieve $7.47 in single check rebates!
So including the scr and ups it was a $1.74 money maker!!
*Single check rebates is an online Rite Aid deal where you get mailed a check at the end of the month when you purchase certain products.
Spectacular Savings and A Thrifty Mom are my helpers!



Way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not even kidding, Traci, when I say, "Take me with you and teach me, oh wise one!"
ReplyDelete