Thursday, September 30, 2010

More couponing.....

Ok, so this first one was at Rite Aid again. Rite Aid is quickly becoming my favorite store! Who would have thought Rite Aid could be anyone's favorite store?!?
Anyways, I paid $0.77 cents for this stuff. Before sale price and coupons would have cost $12.56. After sale price but before coupons would have been $4.77, then take 3 coupons off (total of $2) and then I used a $2 ups reward from a previous purchase and I only paid $0.77. I was pretty happy about that!


This was my first attempt at couponing at Target and I was pretty happy about this one too! So before sale price and coupons this all would have cost me $12.94. I got it all for $0.96!!! There wasn't a sale on any of this. I happened to have a free coupon ($5.99 worth) for the John Freida conditioner which made it free. I then had 3 coupons ($4 worth) for the glade products which made them free and the 2 coupons for the Pampers Kandoo wipes which made them $0.65 ea.

Happy couponing!! I follow spectacularsavings.net and athriftymom.com!!

2 comments: