Friday, March 6, 2009

A brief view into Elivia's past 7 weeks of life!

So I am just going to do a little catch up on Elivia's life and then I will start blogging more updated things.

This was with Daddy when she was 4 days old. She is a major cuddler! This was her first sunday. She was 10 days old, and she couldn't take her eyes off of Daddy's pink tie! Thank you Aunt Lindsey for the tie from your Enlgand London Mission!
Her changing table is right next to the window and she loves starring out at the bright sky!
2 weeks old...
I caught her sleeping like this. Sooo cute!

Daddy got her ready for bed and then wrapped her up like a burrito! She wasn't sure what to think about it!
Well,......Daddy was cutting a cucumber and for some reason??.....one of the ends managed to get on her head......! And no, it wasn't me!

What a look! 3 weeks old...

One of her first tummy times. It was so much effort her tongue is even sticking out! 4 weeks old....
Yes, this is how Daddy changes diapers. Just be glad it's her pants and not her diaper on her head!!She doesn't seem to mind. In fact if she is being cranky it even calms her down because she is trying to look at it! It's quite funny!
Daddy put her in bed and couldn't find a blanket handy so he used 2 burp clothes to cover her up. The blanket you see, is underneath her. He is just soooo resourceful! 5 weeks old...Such a cutie! 6 weeks old....Ok, so I was getting her dressed and thought that her diaper hanging out of this onesie was so cute, I just had to take a picture.Look at how well she is holding her head up! She loves getting changed into new outfits!"Thank you Grandma Peggy for my colorful sweater!"

So cute!! 7 weeks old...Ugh! So Daddy thought that it would be funny to have Elivia "ride" on Annie's back, and Mommy thought that it was pretty cute until Annie turned her head back and licked her face!!! Yuck! I don't like doggy kisses!



Ok so now we are up to date!

These pictures were taken this morning. One right after the other. She has so many faces!

She is alwaya giving me such cute smiles in the morning so I went and grabbed the camera and I snapped the first smile and then she noticed the camera and gave this grumpy face, like "Mom I'm not even dressed yet! I'm still in my pajamas!!" lol she is so stinkin cute!!It looks like she is laughing out loud for this one, but unfortunately there was no sound... :( But still oh so cute! :)"Ok Mom, I'm tired of taking pictures now!"
Well, hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. YAY Traci! I'm so happy you started a blog. Aaahhh the joys of peer pressure.
    Sure love that Elivia girl. Her chubbiness reminds me of my cuddly babies. Aren't they the best?!?!
    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!!! What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete