Yesterday was Elivia's 2 month wellness check up. With that she got 3 virus shots in the thigh and she was not a happy camper. She cried so HARD that it made mommy cry. I finally got her settled down and she was ok for about 3 hours. We went grocery shopping and when we got home I took her out of her car seat and she started crying hard again. You could tell that she was in pain and it was so sad. I held her for about 45 minutes and if I moved her legs she would start crying again! It was so sad. I got her to sleep at about 10:30pm (which is early for her) and she slept till 7:30am (9 1/2 hours!!!) and then I fed her and she went back to sleep at about 8am and slept till about 12, which again I fed her and she went back to sleep and is still sleeping which it's now 3:45ish! All those shots really wore her out!
This is where she is currently STILL sleeping! My precious little angel!



ahhhhhh!
ReplyDeleteshe looks so cute in her ducky outfit with her sock-hand!
poor little angel.
ReplyDelete