Thursday, March 5, 2009

Elivia Dianne's first week of life!


Ok, so first off I am dedicating this blog to my dear friend Rachel who has been bugging me.......ever so kindly..... :) to start a blog.


So, most of you know that my baby girl was born on January 8, 2009. She weighed in at 8 lbs 5 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. I didn't think that I had it in me to have an 8 lb baby but here she is. The first thing that my mom said when the doctor put Elivia on my tummy was "Oooh! She's chunky!!" That was said with as much love and excitement as a 'first grandma' could possibly muster up!








This picture is so stinkin cute! Her hand is so tiny compared to daddy's thumb! And she is peeking with one eye open!





This is Elivia's sweet little head in one of mommy's hands and one of daddy's hands! To me it says "Born in a loving and eternal family"
~
~
~
~

Go TEAM!!

Grandma Peggy! I'm going to eat you!!!

She quite enjoyed her first bath too! She was so relaxed! And so chunky! :)

This was just a few of hundreds and hundreds of pictures that were taken in her first week of life thanks to Auntie Em and Grandma Peggy!






1 comment:

  1. Very sweet first post! Yeah Traci! You're a blogger! =)

    ReplyDelete