skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hello All...
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Now if this doesn't make you smile....
I don't know what else will. No, but really? How stinkin cute are these!?!
I think this is one of the biggest smiles I have gotten out of her yet. The next best thing would be a giggle with it!
Enjoy!
2 comments:
Pink Posts
March 7, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Yep, these made me smile. She looks so cute in these colors!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
rachel
March 21, 2009 at 12:43 PM
She is *SO* cute!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Traci Lauritzen
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(13)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
▼
2009
(27)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(6)
Elivia with her new cousin Jaymz!
My poor baby girl... :(
Now if this doesn't make you smile....
I like big trucks and I can not lie?!
A brief view into Elivia's past 7 weeks of life!
Elivia Dianne's first week of life!
15 Months
14 months
13 months
1 year
11 Months
10 Months
9 Months
8 Months
7 Months
6 Months
5 1/2 months
5 months
4 1/2 months
4 months
3 1/2 months
3 months
2 1/2 months
2 months
1 1/2 months
1 month
3 weeks old
2 weeks
1 week
1 Day Old
My cousin sells REALLY cute bows at a really good price! Check her site out!
Yep, these made me smile. She looks so cute in these colors!
ReplyDeleteShe is *SO* cute!!
ReplyDelete