It starts out most of the time with a smile and then it curls into.....well......an ooooooo look.
See, you can see the smile in it. Anyways, it has taken over her huge smiles. It gets everyone who see's it to laugh. Which is why I think she does it.
This is a more exaggerated one. But still, the no teeth smile!

Here's a gummy smile! So cute! Look at those blue eyes!
Notice Annie in the background with those SAD eyes.....hoping....wishing....that I would let her play with Elivia! ha yeah right! Now that said, I must say that I'm not afraid of Annie hurting Elivia at all. I just don't like doggy kisses AT ALL! yuck! And from the few times that I have caught Annie kissing Elivia, I must say unfortunately that Elivia likes Annie just as much as Annie likes her. Elivia actually reaches out for Annie every time Annie passes her while she's in the excersaucer. She gets all excited when Annie comes into the room too. She starts jumping and hitting her hands on her toys and stuff. Oh dear, she's a dog lover!
Don't ask! I have no idea why she was making that face, but she was making it long enough for me to grab the camera....turn it on........and take the picture!
Here's a gummy smile! So cute! Look at those blue eyes!
Food fight? I think she won. She has this new thing where she likes to blow out of her mouth right after I put a spoon full of cereal in her mouth. Anyways, since I was right in front of her, I'm pretty sure I had more food on me then she had on her!



I know exactly where she gets that "O" look from...her DADDY! It's the look he gives you when he is exaggerating how "impressed" he is and says, "Eeeewwwwwwww" or something to that effect. And then he usually adds some little tidbit to the end like, "good job" or "amazing"---lol! Very cute post!
ReplyDelete