Just some fun pictures!
So a couple of days ago I had a very sleepy baby. She slept 13 hours, woke up for an hour, and then fell asleep again for another 2 hours!

Along with a sleepy baby I had a sleepy Annie too! These two pictures were taken at the same time.

This is her sitting up......well supported of course.

But she is learning. Her head is way to heavy for her still so if she leans forward she goes forward. But it doesn't faze her in the least! Still such a happy baby!


Ok, so today was Daddy's first time to feed her rice cereal. It was rather funny. Although I watch him do anything with Elivia and it just makes me laugh. They are a perfect pair!

So it looks like she's not enjoying it.......in fact I didn't have a single picture that looked like she was enjoying it, but she really was! Maybe she was just focussed!


And well, just me and Elivia

Hope you enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment