Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rock Wall/ Mud Hole?!?

After 5 wheel barrow loads full of dirt from me and probably 20 from Eli, we decided to rent a Ditch Witch so that we didn't have to keep shoveling dirt. Plus the sooner we get it done the sooner grass will start to grow! When I first saw it, I thought it looked like a robot!
It almost looks like it would be fun to just dive in and get a good mud bath! Haha!
Notice the 4 mountains are gone?!?

Someone came over on Sunday and Eli asked what he thought of the Rock Wall and the guy said, "Looks like a lot of work!" And I said "Are you kidding! We are almost done! To me it looks like not so much left!" haha! So yeah to some it might look like there is still alot to go, but for those of you who have watched it slowly progress over the last year, most would say there's not much left to do.
Now we just have to wait for a sunny day and the dirt to dry out somewhat and we will rototill is and plant grass seed and compact it down. Yay!

I'm excited to see it all the way complete with grass growing. That will be a happy day!

1 comment: