ps while you are reading this think of one of my previous posts where Elivia is typing on the keyboard, and imagine her doing that to me right now while I'm posting this! She is almost out of breath as we speak! She's so goofy! But OH HOW SHE WANTS THE KEYBOARD!!!
Jaymz! You may hate this photo when you are older. Sorry about all the girly stuff surrounding you! But seriously! How cute is he!! And so relaxed!
Elivia got booted to the couch. But I don't think she minded! When she woke up she was fascinated by the stars!
We decided to do some tummy time, (ok I decided to) although before I could take a picture Elivia had already rolled onto her back. Silly girl!
Jaymz zonked out after about 10 minutes of tummy time. He loved listening to the frog singing!
We decided to do some tummy time, (ok I decided to) although before I could take a picture Elivia had already rolled onto her back. Silly girl!
Jaymz zonked out after about 10 minutes of tummy time. He loved listening to the frog singing!
"Ok, now how do I get my butt to move!"
Sorry this pic is a little blurry. She got a hold of the camera string and was very fascinated by it.



They are going to have so much fun growing up together!
ReplyDeleteSo...like, are you not posting my comments, or am I doing something wrong?! lol!
ReplyDelete