Today I was bored while Daddy took a short nap so I was with the babies in Elivia's room and decided to try a little poney tail on top of Elivia's head....
She started clapping for the first time today! So cute!
Looking at her butterflies!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh how precious!!! I can't believe how much older that makes her look! She is changing so fast! I can't wait to come and give her grandma kisses! Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you had a blog too. I am so excited. She is adorable and getting so big. It's crazy how fast they grow.
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute. she was really good on Sunday too, so quiet and happy. I was so embaressed, usually Juliet is pretty good too. for some reason she was all wiggly & loud. but then when we went to our ward in the afternoon she was great. not sure what that was about. thanks for commenting on my blog, now I can look at yours too :)
ReplyDelete