Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rice Crispy Treats anyone?!?






So Monday Eli asked me to make some rice crispy treats. I have only made them once or twice, so I followed the directions on the marshmallow bag. It had microwave instructions which made is really EASY and FAST! I seriously had them made within 10 minutes!...but then I decided to add a few ingredients. Well, let me just tell you that the pregnancy "cravings" don't end after you had the baby because I have been craving anything peanut butter since I had Elivia......I'm not kidding! So I melted a spoon full of peanut butter and drizzled over them, and then I melted a hand full of chocolate chips and drizzled the other direction! Let me just tell you....they were delicious!!
Ok, now this next part has nothing to do with rice crispy treats. But anywho, I was sitting on the couch and I heard Annie start howling at something outside. I knew that it wasn't a cat because she just barks at those when they walk on the fence. Whenever she howls, it's normally when she wants to play or wants attention from us. So....I looked outside and at first I didn't see anything....

Notice Annie's tale. She saw me open the door and came running. And then I took a closer look! This guy is always running the fence line but this time layed down and was just chillin' watching Annie! I had to laugh! He was laying there for atleast 20 minutes!

Loverly!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Really funny on the squirrel chillin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!
    Poor little Annie. That little squirrel teasing her...

    ReplyDelete