I think so! Eli thinks that Elivia's "diaper explosions" are disgusting and smells gross. So he had the brilliant idea of bringing home his old resperator from work so he would never have to smell them again. Unfortunately, it leaves a black dirt ring around his nose and mouth so I will never wear it, but it sure makes for a good laugh! And no, she's not eating human food yet so these diapers really are a piece of cake compared to what's in store. Ugh! I'm not looking forward to those! :)

She loves her daddy......even if he wears a mask :)

Aaahhhh!

Ok, so this last Saturday, we went down to my parents home and were having fun taking some pictures of Elivia. She has been standing for a long time as long as you hold onto her, but Eli decided to lean her up on the couch. As long as she didn't wiggle it was successful!
Oh Traci. She is such a doll. I LOVE HER!!
ReplyDeleteEli cracks me up. Elivia has such a silly daddy. I love seeing how she has grown through those pictures to the right here. She's such a beautiful baby girl!
ReplyDeleteEli is so funny! Leave it up to him to do something like that. I can not believe how big she is getting!!! I miss her and you...give her kisses for me!
ReplyDelete